- The 3 A’s to a Successful T.V. Interview
- The Keys to Looking Credible On Camera
- How to Deliver Your Message with Precision
- And More…
Sunmee Choi is an Emmy Award Winning T.V. Host and Executive Producer who will help you prepare for television interviews, radio interviews and public presentations. Her area of expertise encompasses: on-camera work, public speaking, and over 14 years of experience creating, developing, and producing a diverse number of shows.
In the past 12 years, Sunmee has garnered an impressive 12 Emmy Nominations for shows she has produced as well as her work on camera. This year she won the highly coveted Emmy Award for Individual Excellence On Camera for Hosting.
By incorporating her years as a Fashion Designer, (she studied at the prestigious Paris-American Academy in Paris, France), Image Consultant, and Television Producer/On-Air Talent, Sunmee provides the most comprehensive service to her clients.
“Sunmee is a first-class professional.
She instinctively senses what will work and what won’t.
Sunmee has a passion for helping people look and feel their best.
She also has a sense of humor that makes the work enjoyable.
“I highly recommend her without reservation to anyone in the public eye.”
Author, Hope for the Journey through Cancer Website.
Cost: Sunmee will accommodate your individual needs.
Please Choose From:
- Hourly Rates for Personalized One-on-One Consultations: $250/hour
- Hourly Rates for Phone Consultations: $250/hour
- Hourly Rates for DVD Consultations: $250/hour
- Half Day of Service: Interview Preparations and Wardrobe Consultations-$1,250 plus expenses.
- Full Day Service: Personalized Interview Training, Wardrobe, Hair & Makeup Consultations-$2,500 plus expenses.
For more information and to set up your personal consultation: